A seasoned legal recruiting company is seeking a Legal Staffing Recruiter for their downtown Chicago office.
30 years and growing! We are a close-knit, diverse, group of 10, operating in a beautiful downtown Chicago building (with an excellent, brand new gym for free use!), steps from multiple CTA stops. We offer BCBS healthcare, commuter reimbursement, various snacks, and fantastic coworkers. We're looking for a motivated and personable individual who is ready to dive in, learn, and see just how far their talents (and of course, commissions) can take them!
• Source resumes from online platforms, social media, and referrals
• Generate leads through independent networking
• Create and maintain job postings
• Staffing all legal division roles (paralegals, legal secretaries, contract managers, etc.)
• Scheduling interviews for in-person consultations and/or for your clients
• Correspond and coordinate directly with your legal staffing team
Job Requirements of the Recruiter:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Sales and/or legal experience given preference (but not required)
• Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System helpful
• Ability to work independently and efficiently with multiple open positions
• Organized, positive, and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
New grads along with legal secretaries/paralegals who are looking for a change of pace are encouraged to apply. Starting salary $40k (increase at 1 year) plus an industry competitive commission structure.