Which companies are still hiring during the coronavirus pandemic?
March 31, 2020
Companies from industries spanning from technology to retail are hiring to meet increased demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Below is a regularly updated list of companies hiring right now.
- Instacart says it’s looking to hire 300,000 contract workers over the next three months.
- Walmart announced that it will hire 150,000 workers for its distribution and fulfillment centers.
- Amazon says it’s looking to hire 100,000 new workers for its fulfillment centers and delivery network.
- CVS Health is hiring 50,000 employees to serve in various capacities across its business.
- Dollar General says it's looking to add 50,000 employees by the end of April.
- Pizza Hut is hiring 30,000 permanent employees to serve as drivers, shift leaders, cooks and managers.
- Lowe’s is hiring 30,000 employees to meet the demand created by the coronavirus.
- Dollar Tree, which is also the parent company of Family Dollar, is hiring 25,000 workers for its stores and distribution centers.
- Walgreens is hiring 25,000 employees for permanent and temporary roles.
- 7-Eleven is hiring up to 20,000 employees due to increased demand.
- Kroger is looking to hire an additional 20,000 workers across the U.S.
- Domino’s is hiring up to 10,000 employees across the country for various roles inside the company.
- PepsiCo says it plans to hire 6,000 employees over the coming months.
- Outschool is looking to hire 5,000 teachers to start offering online classes.
- Publix Super Markets is hiring "thousands" of workers to meet increased demand.
- Safeway is hiring thousands of workers due to the demand created by the virus.
- Blue Apron is looking to hire an unknown number of employees in New Jersey and California.
- Land O’Lakes is looking to hire an unknown number of workers to meet increased demand.
Which companies are still hiring during the coronavirus pandemic? LinkedIn Editors have been compiling a list of some of the companies with the biggest talent needs, including big retailers and health care companies. Check out the full list in this article, which will be updated over the coming days and weeks. To see more or post about job opportunities, use the hashtag #HiringNow.
LinkedIn Corporation © 2020